HISEPT Septicidine-PC is an alcohol-based antiseptic hand rub with strong antimicrobial properties for highly frequent professional use. Applying a small amount of highly effective fast-acting antiseptic is the least expensive means of preventing healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). Presence of Chlorhexidine Digluconate with substantivity effect provide synergic, as well as long-lasting properties. This product can be used for hand antisepsis in operating rooms and critical or general patient care units.
EN 1500EN 12791
Ethanol, Isopropanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- Healthcare and OR personnel hand rub
- Formulated to eliminate the level of skin pathogens with antimicrobial activity against a wide range of microorganisms.
- Fast-acting and broad-spectrum formulation to kill germs in 30 seconds
- Contains effective moisturizers, leaves skin soft and refreshed
- Apply suitable amount onto visibly clean dry hands and rub at least for 30 seconds until dry
- For pre-operative surgical hands scrub apply twice about 5 ml of solution onto the hands and forearms and scrub for 90 seconds.
50, 125, 500 ml ; 1 and 5 L