HISEPT Bodywash is a chlorhexidine-based antiseptic solution, with extremely persistent broad-spectrum activity. This product is ideal for preoperative bathing, bedsore prevention and open wounds cleansing. The product provides fast-acting antimicrobial efficacy in one minute against a wide spectrum of resistant microorganisms such as MRSA and VRE. The antiseptic formulation consists of chlorhexidine digluco-nate 2% and essential oils that provide potent antimicrobial activity and moisturizing effect at the same time.
EN 1040EN 2175EN 1276
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 2%
- Formulated to eliminate the risk of skin pathogens and has proven activity against a wide range of microorganisms
- Can be used as preoperative antiseptic bath, bedsore care, burns and open wounds cleaner
- Leaves skin soft and refreshed , clear and dye-free with a pleasant floral scent
- Antiseptic bath before surgery: Area to be treated must be clean, dry and free from any oil, lotion, cream and soap. Apply to a piece of sterile gauze bandage and swab the surgical site for at least 3 minutes until foaming. Dry the treated site with a sterile towel.
- Bedsore Prevention and care:
Clean the bedsores with product each time the dressing is changed. Consult your doctor before use.
- Burns and open wounds care:
Wash the area to be cleaned with sterile water. Apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and rinse gently.