HISEPT Handsterile is an alcohol-based antiseptic hand rub with strong antimicrobial properties for highly frequent professional use. Ap-plying a small amount of highly effective fast-acting antiseptic is the least expensive means of preventing healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). Presence of effective moisturizers, leaves skin soft and refreshed and prevents irritation and skin problems such as dermatitis. This product can be used for hand antisepsis in operating rooms and critical or general patient care units.
EN 1040EN 1500EN 12791
Isopropanol, Ethanol, Quaternary ammonium compounds
- Healthcare and OR personnel hand rub
- Formulated to eliminate the level of skin pathogens with antimicrobial activity against a wide range of microorganisms.
- Fast-acting and broad-spectrum formulation to kill germs in 30 seconds
- Contains effective moisturizers, leaves skin soft and refreshed
- Apply suitable amount onto visibly clean dry hands and rub at least for 30 seconds until dry.
- For pre-operative surgical hands scrub apply twice about 5 ml of solution onto the hands and forearms and scrub for 90 seconds.
50, 125, 500 ml ; 1 and 5 L