HISEPT Handscrub is a Chlorhexidine-based antiseptic that displays manifold antimicrobial activities against viral and bacterial pathogens. The product formulation consists of chlorhexidine digluconate that considerably improves surgical hand hygiene. In addition, using the prod-uct as a surgical hand scrub, significally reduces the incidence of surgical site infections. The essential oils that are used in this product, leave skin soft and refreshed and prevent dermal problems such as dermatitis, allergies and eczema.
EN 1040EN 13727EN 1275
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 4%
- Hand and forearm cleaner and antiseptic at the same time
- Broad-spectrum activity
- Substantive antimicrobial effect for at least 6 hours
- Leaves skin soft and refreshed
- Wet your hands and forearms with water. Scrub for 2 minutes with about 5 ml of HISEPT Handscrub.
- Rinse thoroughly under running water. Dry with sterile towel.
500 ml ; 1 and 5 L